Wednesday 9 October 2013

The beginning of things...

Welcome to my blog detailing my journey into computer and video games design over the 3 years of my degree!

On this page I will post anything I feel to be of consequence to the development of my skills as a game designer, whether something that I found to be inspirational or interesting or my own work during the making of my own games and games I design as part of a team. 
Though I come to this course armed with nothing other than a love for creating characters, creatures and worlds (all on paper, thus adding to my list of things to learn to do digitally) along with the stories that cling to them I find the steep learning curve ahead of me exhilarating. And a little daunting, to say the least. However, I am determined to master the art I love so much and create many varied and wondrous experiences for people no matter how much I need to learn. Everything is important! 

So begins my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment